International business development
DFSME provides consultansy services to SMEs to enhance their opportunities for participating in commercial trade delegations and growing their presence in neighbouring and distant markets.
The majority of Danish SMEs have unutilized export potentials. DFSME advocates for political understanding in order to realize these potentials. We work on developing constantly relevant consulting services for SMEs and provide input for the adjustment of existing support systems. DFSME continuously evaluates potential new markets, sectors and international partners for Danish SMEs. Our aim is to locate, contact and guide companies who wish to initiate international activities.
In addition to working with policy advocacy, export promotion and business development, the DFSME also issues export documents (ATA Carnets) for companies. This prevents companies from paying excessive taxes when importing tools and equipment on short-term assignments and exhibitions outside of the European Union.
Use our consultancy services
We offer the following consultancy services for individual companies:
- Export promotion and business development
- International business partner search and matchmaking
- Preparation of collaborative agreements
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Cross cultural management and communication
- Preparation of financial and operational feasibility studies
- Environmental studies
- Analysis of training needs and development of training plans
- ATA Carnets