International business development, Corporate Social Responsibility and institutional capacity building
The International Department of DFSME has over 30 years of experience of working with international business development and institutional capacity building. It is the general belief that Danish SMEs have the necessary expertise, skills and technology to operate in foreign markets. In order to facilitate this ongoing process, DFSME has specialized in activities that support and develop the international business activities of Danish SMEs.
DFSME has three focal areas on our international work:
- Business Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Institutional capacity building
The International Department provides following consultancy services for individual companies:
- Export promotion and business development
- International business partner search and matchmaking
- Preparation of collaborative agreements
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Cross cultural management and communication
- Preparation of financial and operational feasibility studies
- Environmental studies
- Analysis of training needs and development of training plans
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The consultants from the International Department work with companies on improving their strategic focus with CSR. They have significant experience in advising and training, as well as analysing and managing larger value chain and capacity building projects.
Institutional capacity building of private sector organisations
Historically, a unique feature of the Danish business system has been its highly developed network of business organisations and support services. Based on our extensive knowledge of the Danish networks and the needs of SMEs, we offer assistance in the development of new SMEs as well as institutional capacity building of existing SMEs in developing countries.